Tuesday 10 March 2009

Artist of the Month - March 09 - Lemonchill


Okay, first artist of the month since our return. Lemonchill.

Great track now added to the playlist - En Larmes - check it out.

Meanwhile, here's what Lemonchill had to say to BHR:

"I grew up while listening to music all my life (all kinds of music:
60, 70, 80, jazz, electronic, industrial, gothic, synthpop, ambient, chill out, lounge, trance and more). In 2005 I finished my studies at BPM music college where I learned everything I know today. Since then for two years I have been making and creating music.

Now I am trying to combine all of these great music styles to one group in my album "SENTANT". It is a mixture of all those music styles. My album "SENTANT” (feeling in French) took me over one year to finish. It is very intense and personal, after a very painful relationship I went through. I guess this whole album is like a therapy for me to "let out" everything I had in my heart through music. The girl that was the "muse and inspiration" for this album will remain a mystery for now. I think everyone that heard my music can hear the emotions and feelings floating in my music as I wrote in the headlines: this music is for your heart and soul.
enjoy...."

Now playing - Beach House Radio

PS. Full playlist track details coming soon.

BHR Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment